An opportunity exists for a Bus Driver to join us to transport students to and from School via existing routes. Induction and relevant School meetings will take place between 22 and 25 January 2018. Attendance during School hours on these days will be required. The position is then a permanent role officially commencing 29 January 2018.
This is a part-time role for 20 hours per week during term time only. This is a split shift requiring availability for both the morning shift, from around 6:30am for two hours, and the afternoon shift from approximately 3:30pm for two hours.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• A current endorsed driver’s licence, minimum light rigid
• Experience as a Bus Driver is a must
• Prepared to take on additional responsibilities and show initiative
• Ability to work well in a team and independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Cover letter and CV outlining qualifications and experiences
• National Police Check
• Working with Children Check
• VicRoads Complete Driver History Report
• A minimum of 2 referees who can verify your work history
• Verification of first aid qualifications including anaphylaxis
The Knox School is proud of its culture of child safety. As a condition of application, all prospective employees are asked to read the School’s Child Safety Program summary found HERE and the School’s Code of Conduct found HERE to inform their application and cultural knowledge of The Knox School.
The Knox School will be conducting reference checks and consulting with past employers as part of this employment process.
Written applications including a detailed resume referencing the Position Description and must be submitted to the email address below:
Ms Hinke Spiekman-Kampf
Human Resources and Payroll Officer
Phone: (03) 8805-3852