Working at The Knox School
The Knox School is committed to equal opportunity principles and is committed to the principles of merit-based selection, equity and diversity and procedural fairness in our recruitment process.
The Knox School welcomes applications from dynamic professionals who wish to join an exciting young School which challenges both its students and staff and who have a commitment to the values of the School.
Applications are to be sent by email to email@example.com via email, along with details of three referees. All applications close at 5.00pm on the specified date.
The Knox School expects its students and staff to uphold our values of:
Due to management of leave and continuing growth we have vacancies for full and part time specialist teachers:
- Full time and a Part Time English as an Additional Language (EAL) Teachers for Semester Two (23 April to 21 June). Must be TESOL qualified. This role in PPT capacity may be combined with the PPT English role.
- Part Time English, Humanities and Commerce Teachers either stand alone or in combination. Commencing Term 2 and running until the end of the year (23 April to 3 December).
- Part Time Chinese as a Second Language Teacher in the Junior School Prep to Grade 2. Commencing Term 2 and running until the end of the year (23 April to 3 December).
- Full time Junior School classroom teacher (Year 4) for replacement of teacher on Long Service Leave in Term 3 2019 (15 July to 20 September).
- Delivery of appropriate curricula with inspiration and passion.
- Use of a variety of assessment tasks for students to experience success and accurately gauge understanding.
- Attend relevant professional development sessions within the subject area.
- Maintain records of student attendance.
- Attend staff and other administrative meetings, perform yard duty and attend parent/teacher interviews as required.
The Ideal Candidates
- Must be VIT registered.
- Have a proven track record of high performance teaching.
- A genuine appreciation for their subject areas.
- Kind, caring, team players who are passionate teachers with high EQ.
- The successful candidates are expected to support the vision and ethos of the School.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salaries dependent on skill set and experience
- Onsite car parking
- Beautiful grounds and the opportunity to work with a strong and stable professional team
The Knox School is committed to equal opportunity principles and maintains a culture of Child Safety. As a condition of application we ask you to read our Child Safety Program HERE and the School’s Code of Conduct found HERE If this role sounds like your ideal next career step please apply today!
Ms Claire Story
Human Resources and Payroll Officer
Phone: (03) 8805-3852