Working at The Knox School
The Knox School is committed to equal opportunity principles and is committed to the principles of merit-based selection, equity and diversity and procedural fairness in our recruitment process.
The Knox School welcomes applications from dynamic professionals who wish to join an exciting young School which challenges both its students and staff and who have a commitment to the values of the School.
Applications are to be sent by email to email@example.com via email, along with details of three referees. All applications close at 5.00pm on the specified date.
The Knox School expects its students and staff to uphold our values of:
We are searching for a highly capable educator with an innovative focus. The Manager: Academic Programs is a senior role within the School and will be responsible for leading the strategic alignment of the teaching and learning program across the school, Prep – Year 12.
- Mentor, lead and inspire colleagues towards the implementation of the strategic plan in the academic program, Prep – Year 12
- Lead the development of 21st century curriculum augmented to the strategic direction of the School
- Influence classroom practice towards the embedding of the ACARA general capabilities and the 6Cs
- Maintain oversight of curriculum documentation for VRQA purposes
The Ideal Candidate
- A leader capable of developing staff efficacy
- Coaching/Mentoring skillset
- Exemplary teaching practice
- Innovative mindset with regard to contemporary educational theory and practice
- A record of successfully leading change
- Highly developed communication skills – written and oral
The successful candidate is expected to support the vision and ethos of the School.
What’s on Offer
- A senior role within a P-12 independent school to implement innovation
- Opportunity to lead complex change processes
- The chance to shape culture
- Competitive salary commensurate with skill and experience
- Beautiful grounds and the opportunity to work with a strong and stable professional team
This fulltime role will report to the Vice Principal through the Manager: Strategy Implementation (Years 7-12) and the Deputy Head of the Junior School (Teaching and Learning) (DHJS) (Prep-Year 6).
Closing date for applications 15 July 2019
Ms Claire Story
Human Resources and Payroll Officer
Phone: (03) 8805-3852