The Knox School is an independent, secular, co-educational school, for students from ELC to Year 12, which has excellent sporting and educational facilities that may be available for hire to the broader community, depending on a range of criteria being met by the hirer.
Some of the facilities are:
- The all-weather synthetic Hockey field was completed in 1998 with a brand new surface laid in 2010, with competition standard lighting.
- The School also has a Sports Centre which houses two full size Basketball courts and Weights room and adjacent to the building is a Sports Oval with a Cricket pitch.
- Other facilities that may be available for hire include a 300+ seat Auditorium with a spacious Foyer area including AV facilities.
- The Year 5-6 Learning Centre and multi-purpose area may also be available for hire. This area on the top floor of our administration building is well-lit, carpeted and heated.
- The school also has a variety of other facilities that may be available for hire such as general classrooms and other common areas.
Hire rates will vary from facility to facility, depending on the number of hours, day of the week, public holidays, what equipment may be required, etc. and will be calculated, following the receipt of the initial enquiry form as noted below.
Please note that smoking is not permitted anywhere on the campus.