Studying at The Knox School
The Knox School is an independent, co-educational school located in an outer metropolitan environment east of Melbourne, with clean air, an abundance of space, outstanding new facilities and with close proximity to public transport.
The Knox School prides itself in its academic achievements and our graduating students are well-prepared for university.
The Knox School is committed to the promotion of international understanding and cultural respect within our school and in the wider community. At The Knox School, we aim to build bridges between our culture and international cultures, celebrating our diversity and respecting the traditions of others.
The Knox School welcomes students from around the world and we have a dedicated program to support their academic success and wellbeing in Australia.
The Knox School provides...
- Small classes, specialist groups and individual attention
- A secure urban environment
- Career guidance and personal counselling advice
- State of the art multimedia and presentation resources
- Access to the latest teaching methods in modern facilities supported by Digital Technology resources
- Counselling for course selection for VCE and University entrance
- A community dedicated to multiculturalism and the growth of international understanding
- Care and proper supervision of students to provide a safe learning and living environment
- The VCE– An internationally recognised qualification
- Health Services – A registered nurse available every school day
- Dedicated counsellors for the needs of students
- Special classes in English as an additional language (EAL)
- Additional programs in oral and written English
- The celebration of major cultural events at school
- A five weekly reporting cycle for parents
The Knox School is a member of the Melbourne Schools’ Partnership International with the University of Melbourne.
Each year the University of Melbourne organises a range of activities tailored to the needs of international students enrolled in Years 11 and 12 at MSPI schools. These activities are designed to inspire Year 11 and 12 students about future study opportunities, and motivate them to maximise their talents and abilities.