Falcon Philanthropy Group
The School, with the support of the Principal and Board, established the Falcon Philanthropy Group (FPG) to plan and manage the establishment of an enduring culture of philanthropy within our School community.
Philanthropy is defined as the love of humankind and so the focus of this group is to connect with and engage people who are our community members: Students, Parents, Staff, Alumni, Past Staff, and Friends.
The FPG is composed of approximately 20 people:
- current parents
- current staff
- the Principal
- a Board member
- past staff
A key focus of the FPG is the enrichment of existing relationships within the community as shown in the Relationship Map HERE.
The Falcon Philanthropy Group is empowered to carefully and strategically create the appropriate atmosphere within TKS community that will allow a lasting culture of philanthropy to flourish by:
- fostering the agreed Vision: ‘Giving for all’; this means giving of your voice, time and talent
- adopting best practices
- being student-centric, rather than equipment or facilities focused
- seek support for the Scholarship Fund or the Building Fund
- crafting messages and stories to connect with and inspire people
- practicing stewardship (maintaining and growing relationships)
- thanking those who have supported the philanthropic ventures of the School
- hosting functions (reunions, celebratory events, anniversaries) that have a meaning and relate to the School’s philanthropic Vision