How to enrol
Lodge the Application
To apply for a place at The Knox School, please follow the following steps and send the required documents to:
Enrolment and International Program Administration Officer
The Knox School
220 Burwood Highway
Wantirna South 3152
You can also email all the documents to:
- Read the International Prospectus carefully. If you have any questions, contact the International Program Administration Officer for assistance.
- Complete the “Overseas Application Form for Enrolment in a Course” and sign the Application Form where applicable.
- Carefully read the Terms and Conditions of Enrolment and Refund Policy contained on the “Overseas Student Application form for Enrolment in a Course”.
- A copy of the child’s Birth Certificate or passport.
- A copy of a recent English language test report, e.g., AEAS and her most recent two years’ school reports.
- A letter confirming medium of instruction in previous schooling.
- Any other supporting documents, e.g., certificates of prizes, awards, reference letter.
- Once the above documents are received, The Knox School will acknowledge your application promptly.
- The International Office will review your application and liaise with your agent to arrange for an online interview with the Director of International Program and the Head of School.
- If your application is successful, The Knox School will issue a Letter of Offer.
- The Knox School and/or your local representative will advise you from this point onwards to complete all formalities to obtain a student visa, including payment of school fees and arrangement of CAAW and purchase of Health Insurance.
- The electronic Confirmation of Enrolment will be issued to the Agent/yourself to finalise the visa application.