skip to Main Content

Guardianship and Support Providers

The Knox School requires all international students enrolled at the School, irrespective of age, to have a guardian or support provider for the duration of their enrolment.

A family can appoint a relative to act as a guardian or support provider, which must be approved by the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs (DHA). If a relative fitting the DHA requirements cannot be nominated, then the School will appoint an appropriate support provider that has been approved by the school to provide professional guardianship services.

Guardians and support providers are required to follow The Knox School Guardianship and Support Provider Guidelines to oversee all aspects of the students’ welfare while at school in Australia.

Back To Top