A Career at The Knox School offers you the opportunity to engage in innovative learning and teaching practice, in a deeply connected community that invests in its people.
We are a forward-looking School, committed to preparing our educators and students to take on tomorrow’s challenges by developing their intellectual curiosity and capacity, as well as their character.
We are looking for teachers with exceptional passion, drive and ideas to join us in achieving our vision to forge new approaches to learning and teaching, building our students’ excellence.
As one of Victoria’s leading independent schools, you will find a supportive, collaborative and professional environment committed to excellence and growth.
We work hard, value each individual’s unique contribution and are committed to creating an exceptional working environment that reflects our values of:
- Care and Empathy
The Knox School is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of merit-based selection, equity and diversity, and procedural fairness in our recruitment process.
Why join The Knox School?
As a School committed to the cultivation of life-long learning and personal development, we invest in our people and believe they are critical to our success.
Our educators can access a range of personal and professional development benefits, including:
- Regular formal and informal professional development
- Teaching fellowships
- Generous salary packaging options
- Free onsite gym
- Onsite Parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted school fees
- School-funded holiday shut down period.
Our commitment to Student Safety ...
- The Knox School is committed to providing a student safe and friendly environment, where children and young people are safe, feel safe and are able to actively participate in decisions that affect their lives.
- We have a zero tolerance for child abuse or reportable conduct and are committed to acting in our student’s best interests and keeping them safe from harm.
- The School regards its student protection responsibilities with the utmost importance and as such, is committed to providing the necessary resources to ensure compliance with all relevant child protection laws and regulations and maintain a student safe culture.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the School’s obligations in respect of Ministerial Order No. 1359, the Reportable Conduct Scheme, mandatory reporting, record keeping in relation to student safety and wellbeing, the failure to disclose and failure to protect offences (and any other information sharing and reporting obligations that may arise). Training will be provided.
- Have working knowledge of and be able to adhere to the School’s policies and student safety practices, including those detailed in the Student Safety at The Knox School Handbook.